OnlineHealthTrainer blogs provide Health article content tips, home remedies tricks and advice for man and women senior

Suki Waterhouse Coconut Quotes

"I will do crazy skincare things in the kitchen... I love coconut oil, so if I come home at night feeling all dry and like a fossil, I'll put my hand in a jar of coconut oil and just mush it over my face." - Suki Waterhouse



Click On The Image To Enlarge

Alice Suki Waterhouse (born 5 January 1992) is a British actress, model and accessories entrepreneur.

Waterhouse was born in Hammersmith, London, England, and was raised in Chiswick, London, the daughter of Elizabeth, a cancer care nurse, and Norman Waterhouse, a plastic surgeon.  She has a brother named Charlie, and two younger sisters Madeleine and Imogen, known as Immy, who is also a model.
09:20

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget