OnlineHealthTrainer blogs provide Health article content tips, home remedies tricks and advice for man and women senior

Lykke Li Coconut Quotes

"It's amazing, coconut oil. I use it as a moisturizer. I put it in my hair when I want a kind of greasy look. I take off my makeup with it. I put a little bit in my coffee. I have coconut oil with everything." - Lykke Li



Click On The Image To Enlarge

Li Lykke Timotej Zachrisson (born 18 March 1986), known as Lykke Li (Swedish pronunciation: [²lʏ.kɛ ˈliː]), is a Swedish singer, songwriter and model. Her music often blends elements of indie pop, dream pop and electronic; instruments in her songs include violins, synthesisers, tambourines, trumpets, saxophones, cellos, and African drums.[6] Li possesses the vocal range of a soprano.[7] Li's debut album, Youth Novels, was released in 2008. Her second album, Wounded Rhymes, was released in 2011, followed by her third album, I Never Learn, in 2014. In 2016, Lykke Li formed the band LIV.
07:10

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget