OnlineHealthTrainer blogs provide Health article content tips, home remedies tricks and advice for man and women senior

Coconut Oil Success Stories

If you have had success using coconut oil or coconut products we would like to hear from you.  Please send us your story by e-mail.  Please feel free to share recipes, insight, and experiences, so that others may benefit from what you've learnt.

Click here to send us your story.

I Suffered with torturous itching for two years and saw two dermatologists.  A competent Dermatologist finally diagnosed it correctly as nummular eczema.  After reading THE COCONUT OIL MIRACLE, I remembered it said coconut oil might work on some types of eczema.  I used it several times a day for a couple of weeks and the itching stopped.  I have been rubbing it on my leg once a day for 3 years now.  Rarely forget because if I fail to use it, it will begin to itch again.  I want to thank Bruce Fife For this Idea.
______________________________________________________________________________

G,day Folks.

At 73, my GP said I was borderline diabetic and a little overweight.  He advised that I cut down on carbohydrates.  i soon discovered coconut oil touted as a source of ketones, a better fuel.  Volek and Phinney were my first stop.  They say, for marathon runners and endurance cyclists, to shift metabolism toward burning fats rather than carbohydrates, with the help of coconut oil.  But I am
no athlete, So a modest performance is fine for me.

I had been having difficulty with a flight of fifty stairs.  I had to rest at each twelfth step not only to recover my breath, but also to ease my burning legs.  At the top I was gasping for breath, and jelly legged.

So next day I supped one desert spoonful (10ml) of coconut oil and set off on my walk.  I immediately realised my legs wanted to go faster, and faster, moved much more freely, long strides or short, and especially up those stairs, quickly without pause, right to the top and continued along the level footpath.  Not the slightest hint of being out of breath!

Reminiscent of Popeye and his spinach I thought.

That was nine months ago and I have confirmed that result many times.

Now I use about 20ml of oil. Today, I ran 500 feet for bus, fast and with neither heavy breathing nor burning legs and on this same day I have briskly walked six km to the mall and return.

John Law,

Adelaide, South Australia
______________________________________________________________________________
I began taking coconut oil about one month ago.  I take 3 tbsp. daily, and I love it.  I have more energy, less of an appetite and my skin and hair has a healthier look and feel.  I also use it on my skin externally, as well as consume it.  It works wonders on my feet and face/neck area.

It doesn't shock me that the FDA and AHA don't support the use of coconut oil because they would rather see people unhealthy so money is spent on medical care and medication.  it is sad really.

But I am a believer, and anyone that uses it will vouch for its amazing benefits.

Keep up the good work, and thank you for providing research to the public

Jennifer Palmer


Cobeskill NY
______________________________________________________________________________


04:29

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget